Friday, February 13, 2009

Triangle-Triwheel.... TRY AGAIN



As you can see this is a tricycle. With two wheels at the front and one at the rear, the car was supposed to travel smoothly across the floor. None of that happened. I inflated the balloon, set the car on the floor, and when I let go of the balloon the car literally flew one meter in the air.

Materials:
  • Two kebab sticks
  • Three bottle caps
  • Cut up tissue box
  • One balloon

Method:
  • Travel 5m as fast as possible
  • Not fly in the air
What went wrong?
Well the first of many things was that probably the car was too light. The wheels weren't alined propperly by the axle. Finally the balloon had way too much air power and made the car fly in the air.

Next Time....
What I will do for my next car is try to balance the balloon's air power by the weight of my car. Clearly... three wheels isn't very successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment